Monday, October 12, 2015

Greetings!

Hello my loyal reader of Witch Life (hmm, I suddenly have the urge to give a fan nickname like directiorners or sherlokians)

As you can see, the Loranne Arc has finished without a problem and around three and half months has passed since I first started this, and now we're on our way to a new arc.

I'm new at making a web novel, because of that I  want to know your opinion on this story.

Like so far how much do you like it? What do you like about it?What part you didn't like? What might you expect at the future story?

You're free to praise and critic it however you want, and I promise not to cry if anyone says it's bad.

If your opinion or suggestion could help me make the story even better and more enjoyable for all of us then I really appreciate it.

That's all.

Sincerely,




Author.

6 comments:

  1. The novel itself is pretty good the problem is the bad author thats gets sick (just joking) now i find that the chapters sometimes are confusing (and not cuz im doing something else) and thats pretty much everything i have to say OH WAIT! I forgot! Where is the romance?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're still kids, wait a couple of more years!

      Delete
    2. Don't worry, she's a kid now but there WILL be romance, I'm a girl, so I can't have a story without a romance

      Delete
  2. I like your novel I think the story is well thought out and interesting, Keep up the good work and do not let anyone pull you down. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward for more.. :D. The fact I came stumbled upon this in a comment after reading mushoku tensei. I guess I really like those reincarnated stories. The stories of journey of a person born till their end.. It felt as if I'm an observer walking along with these characters. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I feel the exact same way when I read mushoku tensei. I had this idea ever since I read it and I just had to express it somehow

      Delete