Saturday, July 11, 2015

Announcement and changes

Hello loyal readers of Witch Life
right now I'm very happy so I am expressing this in this post.
It may not be a very big deal but I just want to say it.
I GOT IN TO COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

and not just any college, it's one of the three best college in my country so I feel very bless. Since I am going outside of the city and living in a dorm. I'm busy with packing so I got a delay in chapter 14.

Anyway, I won't be in college until around the end of August and I might not post much then so I want to say this too just in case.

Additionally, I'm revising chapter 1, so i going to make some changes to it.
First the 50% population on earth is esper is change into 0.001%
Second, i'll be adding additional explanation about the 10% brain part.
That'll be all

4 comments: