Sunday, November 8, 2015

Fanwork of Claudia

Oh wow I'm actually touched. someone actually made a fanwork of Claudia.

I'm so happy that I'm really touched because it shows how they're happy with my work and characters. 

I want to show it to others so I put the link here, though to some she might not be same as what you imagine but you might like it.

https://drealicious123.wordpress.com/2015/11/06/art-witch-life-claudia/

it'd be really great if more people enjoy my work and expressed it in anyway.

2 comments:

  1. It is a good pic (except one where the eyes look like a chinese) when u get more fans (and chapters) u should consider the posibility of making a drawing contest and put the winner as the official illustration

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a good descriptive picture of claudia. :D

    ReplyDelete