Saturday, November 7, 2015

Chapter 56: A Past Relationship

Afternoon class went on enough to bore me. Maybe it was because mental age help me on being a quick learner. I'm still 8 years old and my knowledge could rival those in Junior High School. 
             What happened after Foax somehow 'made' Prof. Lockwood jumped from the second floor. Because it happened around their building, the adults of course hid the fact from the public. Prof. Lockwood wasn't injured fatally but he resigned soon afterward, he also he didn't even know why he jump. However, afterward Foax had disappeared. I asked where he was with the others and it seemed the adults were punishing him, but he'll be back soon enough is what they answered. I'm worried what kind of punishment he's been given but I don't think it's bad enough that he'd felt threaten since he does however he pleases. 
             "Oh, let me remind you that next Monday you'll be given a new type of bracelet as your psychic badge, so please don't be absent!" 
              I turned to my side and beside me was an unfamiliar kid I barely remember. It used to be Eric who always sat beside me, but now that I need someone to talk to, I feel a little helpless. When lunch break came up, even when my thoughts were in lost, my feet drag itself at the back of the school. There was one part in my heart hoping I could see the two of them again. I wonder what's happening to me today, I felt unusually.....lonely. 
            I turn from the corner, expecting myself eating alone when...
            "Oh Claudia, we haven't seen you for a while. Are you up to anything strange perhaps?"
           "Yo Claudia, how have you been?"
            The one who greeted me at the usual spot were Dale and Rick. They both were eating.....on the tree!
            "What are you doing, isn't that dangerous?!"
            "Isn't more exciting eating here, don't you think so too Rick?"
            "Not really, I just feel like eating here."
             "You're such a bore Rick, hey Claudia, why don't you join us!" 
             I was surprise to see the two of them there and even hanging out on tree. It was one thing if they ate on the nearest branch, but they're eating at the middle branch of the tree which was around 15 feet from the ground. 
            "No thanks, I'm not good at climbing trees" 
            "Then we'll come down then" the two of them swiftly came down without breaking a sweat. They didn't need to come down just for me, but I didn't want to eat alone either so I kept quiet in the end, hiding the joy to have them here. "So what's your problem today?" 
            For a second, my face flashed into various expression. How on earth could he tell? Was my face that easy to read? "If you have a problem, the two of us are all ears you know" I made wry smile and I do want to talk to them, but now that I know I can, should I even tell though? Feeling hesitant, I ended up eating in silent with the two watching over me. Now I'd feel bad if I don't tell them. 
          "Do you two know J Foax from S Class?" 
           Both of them looked at each other, giving out meaningful look. I made a hunch that the two of them knew him and grasp the trouble I'm in. "Why? Did he do something to you?" 
            "No, I'm just wondering what kind of ability does he have, can you two tell me?" 
            Dale was having trouble how to answer me and was rolling his eyes everywhere, it was Rick who answered me, "Je-I meant Foax originally has the telepathy and we were in the same class at the start, then somehow he started to have mind control" 
               "Mind control, is that different with hypnosis?" 
              "It is, you can control someone with hypnosis by messing with the brain's perception, making them do things without question ask. With someone with weak will then they won't even notice they were hypnotized." 
              "On the other hand, mind control is scarier. You only need to tell them what you want or what you need and you could make them do things that they have no control over. Like hypnosis, it's hard to know when someone use it on you, and Foax ability is more formidable combined with his Telepathy."
             I was lost deep in thought hearing his answer. "Do you personally know Foax?" I asked but the two were silent. I'm guessing they have no comments, but somehow I smiled knowing they don't want to lie to me instead. "I'll change my question, can you two tell me everything what you know about Foax or what kind of relationship he has with his classmates?" 
             If you want to know me that much, you could've just ask me. 
            I turned to my side and saw Foax standing ahead of us. I felt guilty looking at his furious expression, but then I realized he wasn't looking at me. He was looking  at Dale and Rick. 
            Long time no see, even though we're in the same school, being in different buildings really makes meeting each other harder
            There was an obvious tone of sarcasm and disgust mix into it. At least I know these three aren't exactly friends. 
            Is what I thought but then I look at the two beside me. Unlike Foax who had malice in his eyes, Rick and Dale looks at him with pity but had an irritated look as well. Exactly what kind of history do they have? "Should I ask what kind of relationship you guys have?"
             "Acquaintance"
              Just acquaintance
              "He's a former classmate and Rick's best friend. They're having a fight now but they'll make up soon enough if they stop being stubborn" 
               There was a dangerous glare from the two toward Dale. As always, his mouth runs without fear. I looked back and forth between Rick and Foax. They felt awkward from my gaze so while Rick looks away, Foax left while leaving a message in my head.
              Tomorrow, come to the rooftop alone

14 comments:

  1. Come to the rooftop alone? He is gonna rape her! Yes! I have been waiting for that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh God, he's still a kid, of course not! please don't expect rape at most chapter -_-

      Delete
    2. Then im gonna sit down and drink tea while i wait for it to happen (does anyone else want tea?)

      Delete
    3. With three cubes of sugar please!

      Delete
    4. Finally, another voice of reason

      Delete
    5. 3 cubes of sugar? Im sorry but i dont want you to be sick later so i'll just put 2 cubes of sugar

      Ps: aria understands me

      Delete
    6. At least shes (probably) not into that. that would be sooo awkward, i mean he starts and shes just happy about it. make him all frustrated xD

      Delete
    7. Yup no rape rape is bad
      im waiting for yuri its much better ^^loli yuri has such a nice ring to it

      Delete
  2. I hope that does not end with someone jumping from the rooftop. thank for the chapter!!!!!XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. *using a silly voice* "Foax is such a hoax" *badumtss*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank u always for ur great work...
    ^^...

    he also he didn't even know
    he also didn't even know ???

    ReplyDelete