Saturday, September 19, 2015

I feel like a rag

Ok so heres how it goes. 
My college has something called unit where we could express our passion. 
I didn't feel well under the blinding rays of sun when I had my Unit Gathering so I excuse myself. 
I had a sore throat and had runny rose, with genetics to blame, usually this would lead to my asthma. So I took immediate precaution. 
However, I didn't eat lunch because I wasn't feeling it so I couldn't drink my meds I had bought. 
You should know in my area, we are surrounded by mountains so it's freaking damn cold at night. I had to put on two jackets and a blanket and I am still shivering. 
Anyway, it was a good thing I didn't ate lunch because just now I threw up a whole breakfast. Imagine if I had ate lunch, I guarantee my sink wouldn't look pretty. 
Anyway right now I am shivering alone, and with nothing to do I post this which makes me a little better. With good rest, I hope I could get back on my own feet by Monday. 

By the way, it may be late but the next chapter should be finished by this week. 

6 comments:

  1. you should eat, even a little, try to eat some soup, that always helps me, I wish you get better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your concern, i still feel bad but a bit better, I ate some soup as you said as well

      Delete
  2. Just rest properly dont worry and if you have nothing better to do remember that we are always here to read and comment your posts(and secretly laugh a misfortune)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't force yourself and eat even if just a little! You'll need the energy to get well.

    ReplyDelete